- Mrs. Shife's sister's basement flooded while they were on vacation in Mexico. We were taking care of their house while they were gone.
- The battery died in one of our cars.
- The end of daylight savings and beginning of the darkness.
- My dad had to start chemo treatment again for his Wegener's.
- Mrs. Shife has a new work schedule so I have to help get the kids off to school twice a week. And just to see if I was really on top of my game, I also had to get my two nieces off to school on one of those days.
- Planning for the holidays.
- Planning for Hayden's birthday.
- Ms. Frizzle got hurt and we had to take her to the vet.
- I had a dermatology appointment, which always makes me nervous because I have a lot of moles and have had several removed in the past because the doc wanted to be on the safe side.
- I had a job interview.
- I also had 16 hours of Agile training. If you don't know want Agile is then consider yourself lucky. And if you need a cure for insomnia then look up and read all about the Agile manifesto.
- Mrs. Shife is getting sick and she's trying to share it with me.
- Mrs. Shife is leaving me this weekend to spend a weekend with her friends having pillow fights, drinking wine, and eating chocolate.
- I got hired by my gym to be a locker room sketch artist and my only clients are old, fat men who insist that they must be naked for their drawings.
- Not really. Just seeing if you made it this far.
Saturday, November 11, 2017
I don't think I'm alone when I get excited because our dear friend Friday has shown up to let us know that the weekend is here.
I am especially happy to see Friday this week because it has definitely been a week.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice weekend and talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.