- Irrational fear #12,456 - Kyle will turn into a bronie. He has been on a "My Little Pony" cartoon marathon with Hayden recently and I have been wondering if he might grow up to be an adult fan of the show. I don't have to worry about what college he might go to when I have more pressing matters like this on my mind. Actually, I don't why I should worry at all. The bronies seem like really normal, down to earth kind of folks.
- Are you surprised I only have 12,456 irrational fears? It was up to 12,457 but I got over my fear of being pursued by wolves around a kitchen table while wearing socks on a newly waxed floor this week.
- It's one of Mrs. Shife's favorite times of the year: the end of softball season. I have been playing roughly for 18 years here in Boise. I know my softball addiction drives her nuts but I am grateful that she lets me play as much I do.
- The baseball season mercifully came to an end for me this week. The Cardinals got eliminated from the playoffs by their bitter rivals, the Cubs. The way this year has gone for them it only seems appropriate. Only 138 days until spring training.
- Is anyone else ready for October? Hard to believe September is just about over.
- This picture made me laugh.
- My GIF to you:
- Thanks for stopping by. Talk to you soon and have a good week.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
I'm a fan of My Little Pony, and fairly well-adjusted to regular adult life. Not all adult fans of MLP go full Brony.ReplyDelete
Football season around here. Good reading time for me :-)ReplyDelete
Abby thinks cats are a good offering for squirrel in attempting
to bargain for a mild winter...
I have never seen My Little Pony, but it seems to me that if you're worried about that, it will take time away from much darker, more life-destroying concerns.ReplyDelete
I might be vastly underestimating the insidiousness of My Little Pony.
I can pretty much say with around a hundred percent certainty that being a brony is not something I've got to worry about with my boy. Of course, he could surprise me. And sorry about the Cardinals being eliminated, though I really haven't been following baseball much this season.ReplyDelete
That first photo is quite disturbing . . . but the gif helped me forget about it!ReplyDelete
I'm actually surprised My Little Pony is still around - that was big when our kids were young (about twenty years ago). I thought it took longer for a fad to come around again but The Ponies seem to have aged well :)
I just don't know what to say. But this was a fun read.ReplyDelete
climate change, october is the new september so i'm ready.ReplyDelete
If I send you my 62 year old monkey you could bring your irrational fear count back up! You find the best gif's.ReplyDelete