- I guess summer is over. Woke up this morning and it was barely 50 degrees. It was a shock to the system since we were in 90s earlier this week.
- Somebody is ready for fall weather.
Or she's working on her shiv to take me out later this month.
- Kyle and Hayden did get to enjoy one more day at the water park before it closed for the season.
- One thing I have noticed with Kyle and Hayden is how they like to spend time together after school. It's not the best picture because I was being sneaky and didn't want them to see me. But one of them will sit on the "cube" and the other one will be in the swing and they just talk. My theory is that really miss each other during the day and reconnect after school. Or they are working with Frizzle on taking me out later this month.
- Recommendation of the week: "Red Oaks." It's on Amazon Prime and I really enjoyed it. I guess that's obvious because I probably wouldn't put something I didn't like as a recommendation. I can't quite put my finger on it but it likes a combination of a John Hughes movie like "Sixteen Candles" and a Savage Steve Holland film like "Better Off Dead." A lot of 80s nostalgia. Maybe that's why it grabs me because I was a teenager in the 80s.
- Quote of the week: You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth. - Evan Esar
- Thanks for stopping by. Talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.