- I don't recommend dropping a piece of plywood on your foot. Here's an artist's rendering of what I think my foot looks like:
And here's how my feet actually look:
Don't they look awful? But I think the red nail polish really ties those toes together.
- In all actuality, I don't have a photo of my foot in it's current state because I haven't had a good opportunity to take a photo. I am writing my blog update while I am on my lunch break at work and I don't think me removing my shoe and sock in the lunch room would help me win employee of the month.
- I did get to drop a "Stripes" quote on Mrs. Shife because the bulk of the damage was to my big toe or my Sgt. Hulka.
- Mrs. Shife and I have taken a different approach to the summer with the kids this year and it basically is to turn them into mermaids. Ever since it has warmed up, I don't think they have gone more than a week not being in or near a body of water. Mrs. Shife spent a lot of summers growing up at the lake so she loves being near the water when she can get the chance and Kyle and Hayden have definitely followed in her footsteps. Me, on the other hand, I didn't do a lot of water activities because of my ear. Since I had numerous ear surgeries as a kid, I had to do my best to keep that ear free and clear of the water as much as possible. Anyway, I am glad the kids are loving the water and enjoying the summer.
- Just a few more weeks and our yellow-bellied fur ball will be 1. I never thought I would like her as much as I do but Ms. Frizzle sure does make me happy.
- Here's your GIF of the week:
Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.