- I had a bit of personality disorder last week. Someone at work - who has known me since I started my new job about 9 months ago - called me Todd. Never been called that before. I haven't seen the guy since I was his new best friend "Todd" so it will be interesting to see what he calls me next time.
- The Todd incident was followed up by someone telling me that I looked like Ben Kingsley.
- This is also a first. And I think I know why.
Maybe because I don't look anything like the dude.
But I'm an idiot so I could be wrong.
- Perhaps I need to wear a hat to work to help with any confusion.
- At least she knows who I am.
- But only because I wear this hat.
- If you do celebrate it, I hope you and yours have a wonderful 4th of July. I'm looking forward to it as we usually spend it with family and I usually need it because this is the time of year that my Mom passed away. Hard to believe it has been almost 9 years now. Life moves pretty fast.
- Take care, thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
I don't see the resemblance. You're better looking than Ben Kingsley, although he's one incredible actor.ReplyDelete
I do recall George Carlin having a particular distaste for the name 'Todd'. I have listened to the New Peacemakers album about two and a half times today. I did the pre-order back in May, so the download arrived this morning and the CD/T shirt package arrived in the mail today. Great stuff, but I'm sure you would expect it.ReplyDelete
You can always rely on dogs - they recognise us even in the dark. I don't see the resemblance with Ben Kingsley either although I loved his acting. Heehee, can you act, Matt? 4th July coming soon! I can't believe how fast this year is going! Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Second attempt. Don't know what happened to the first!ReplyDelete
If I remember rightly I agreed with Stephen that you don't look a bit like Ben Kingsley. I also suggested that a dog will always know you - it must be something in their genes! Hope you have a great weekend, Matt.
We will be hoping the fireworks don't set us all on fire!ReplyDelete
xoxoxox from Abby and Tar to Frizzle and her kids
Well, Todd/Ben/whoever you are, I'm sure Ms Frizzle will ALWAYS know you, and not just because of the funny hat.ReplyDelete
And, on a more serious note, I understand your feelings of loss. I hope you have a good July 4 celebration - it's good to have a distraction, and it's good to be with those you love who are still here to celebrate. Enjoy your beautiful family.
It's kind of a soul crusher when someone doesn't remember your name. And Ben.....uh....no.ReplyDelete
i'm glad that you don't look like that stuck up kingsley guy. i've never like him since he blew off chris moltisanti.ReplyDelete
Ben Kingsley? Todd? I don't see Ghandi, but I can sort of see Todd. No I can't actually because all Todds I've known have been dicks. But not as bad as Chad. Every Chad is a total fuck-face.
What? You don't see the resemblance??? Nah, me either. lolReplyDelete
My FIL told me one time my double worked at a McDonald's he stopped at for lunch. I thought about going to check her out, but never did.