- We have another author in the house. Kyle wrote and published a book for a 2nd-grade project. I guess the apple doesn't fall too far away from the tree. I love that he named the boy "Bob" because Bob has to be one of my favorite names of all time. And I also love that dragons speak "dragonese." Not too shabby if you ask me.
- I finally saw "Manchester By The Sea." I can’t undo that. Boy oh boy, was that ever uplifting. Since I still don’t have a sarcasm key then I will put it in italics. I was a little disappointed because I don't get that much time to watch movies these days and I wished I would have picked something that didn't leave me "Crestfallen By The Boise."
- I tried to be funny and parody the Manchester movie title. Didn’t quite nail the landing on that one. Anyone have something better.
- We adopted two baby chickens – Cuppy and Leafy – and as you can see the kids are pretty happy about it. I have no idea about the names. Kyle told me why but he might as well have been trying to explain Quantitative Methods in Economics in dragonese to me.
- Here's a GIF of person dressed up as a dinosaur riding a motorcylce for no reason at all.
- Quote of the week: Let us be of good cheer, however, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear are those which never come. - James Russell Lowell
- Recommendation of the week: If you are trying to claim you have no ties to Russia by sending out a certified letter then make sure the law firm you hired wasn't named the Russia Law Firm of the Year in 2016. Coincidence?
- Joke of the week: What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say? Beat it. We’re closed.
- Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing ladies out there. Thank you for your love, guidance, and support. Enjoy your special day.
Thanks for stopping by. Talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.