- It's almost time to say goodbye to April and hello to May.
Is there anything you are looking forward to in May?
- I am really looking forward to the unofficial start of summer and Memorial Day weekend. And I am also looking forward to warmer weather. We had a rough, historic winter in Idaho and the spring so far hasn't been that great. Lots & lots of rain and it's still been pretty cold. Some days it feels like if it wasn't for the weather then I wouldn't have anything to talk about.
Maybe Batman can hook us up with some sunshine.
- My favorite quote about the weather is from comedian George Carlin - The weather forecast for tonight: dark.
- Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a good day.
- Quote of the week - People gather bundles of sticks to build bridges they never cross. - Author unknown
- I tend to worry a lot about stuff that never happens and that quote was a little reminder that maybe I shouldn't do that. Someone much smarter than me said, "If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today." Knowing me it was probably wondering if I use the phrase "Cool beans" too much.
- I honestly have no idea what I was worried about a year ago so I do need to stop. But I also need to eliminate "Cool beans" from the vocabulary. I use it way too often and it doesn't sound as awesome as it once did in 2007.
Any suggestions on a replacement? Maybe "Chilly Legumes?"