- Whenever you read a headline that says "Bull Fighter Gets Gored In The Rectum" you thank your lucky stars that you didn't listen to your high school guidance counselor and go to the bull fighting academy. The joke is on you, Mr. Wilkerson. Poor bull fighter. I don't think getting gored by a 1,160 pound bull that left a foot-long laceration on your rectum and anus is on anyone's bucket list. I could be wrong. There are some weird people out there. Just look up dendrophilia. That takes tree hugging to a whole new level.
- I don't like to publicly admit that I enjoy a few songs by Limp Bizkit but I do. So I guess I do like to publicly admit it. I'm such a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. One of their songs that I really dig is "Behind Blue Eyes." I just found out that it was originally done by The Who. Who knew? Well I guess if you were into The Who then you knew. I completely understand if this public admission of Limp Bizkit affection leads to drastic measures on your part. Perhaps something like this, "The numerous ambushed paddington references didn't bother me, but when he admitted he liked Limp Bizkit, I was like ...
- Here's some breaking news: Parenting is hard. There are just days when I feel like I have no clue what I am doing.
- More breaking news: Getting older is hard. I know it beats the alternative, but there are days when I mutter "Oh God" when I get up from my chair way too often. I also feel a lot of my aches and pains come from just sleeping in weird positions or not in my own bed. Or maybe I need to work on my gym technique.
- I learned some more stuff but I can't find cool GIFs to go with them. =)
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.