For the love of fat bassets!!!
By the beard of Zeus!!!
Sweet Lincoln's mullett!!!
What in the wide of world of fudge happened?
The dude below is 8.
- Being a Star Wars nerd, he became infatuated with the MSE (Mouse) droid, and that's all he wanted for his birthday. Those are hard to come by because they only sell them at Disneyland. Here's info about the Mouse droid in case you aren't all things Star Wars at your house.
- He got an R2D2 cake.
- We will have dinner at one of his favorite places, Red Robin.
- The other thing he asked to do was go to Build-a-Bear so that's on the agenda today as well. We have never been. It should be interesting. He said he wants to make Toothless, a dragon from "How To Train Your Dragon." We'll see if he holds firm when he sees all of the Star Wars stuffed animal options.
- Then we are going to have a Nerf gun war with some of his friends.
- Should be a good day. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, I have the day off, and get to celebrate the birth of my son, who in turns out, is an awesome, caring, loving boy that is growing up way too fast.