- My darling Hayden Belle has a new obsession and it's a movie called "Trolls." I think she has watched it 17 times in the past two weeks. She is singing all of the songs, doing all of the dancing, and incorporating the lines into her daily dialogue. One of the characters, Poppy, says "Classic" when another character does something of long-lasting entertainment. And Hayden has totally picked up on it.
My favorite has to be this:
Hayden: "Daddy, can you get me some milk, please?"
Me aka Daddy: "No." (said in a sarcastic tone)
Hayden: "Classic Daddy."
And we all giggle.
- Hayden got registered for kindergarten this week. I felt super old when they mentioned that she will be in the class of 2030.
- Hayden had a conversation with her cousin.
Hayden's cousin: "Hayden, what is your middle name?"
Hayden: "Baby Doll."
I think I have mentioned on here that is what I call her sometimes. I also call her Hayden Belle but it looks she's liking Baby Doll a lot more.
- Hayden took a picture while Mrs. Shife was getting her hair cut.
- Hayden likes it when her "puppy wuppy" sleeps with her.
Thanks for listening last week and offering kind words and thoughts.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.