- I have a new update in the continuing saga of "What did Ms. Frizzle eat this week?" If you chose brown electrical cord, then you are this week's winner. For the love of sweet hockey mullets, I don't know what this dog will not try to eat.
- Ms. Frizzle also got fixed this week. She was unlike herself for a day and then it was back to her normal activities like eating electrical cords. We were also told by the vet that she can't run or jump for two weeks because she has staples where they made the incision. I'm sure that will be no problem at all. The one consistent quality Ms. Frizzle has shown since we had her is that she just likes to lie around on the couch and just sleep all day. As Ricky Bobby might say: "Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!"
- I might be adding cat herder to my resume. We have an irresponsible neighbor who has at least 4 cats that roam our neighborhood and do as they please. The cats have even gone into other people's homes and gone the bathroom inside the houses. I contacted our city officials and was told that if they come on my property they are trespassing and I can rent an animal trap to try and catch them. If I do catch them then I should take them to the Humane Society. Lucky me. I get to pay for an animal trap and also spend some of my free time dealing with someone else's lack of responsibility and consideration. Good times.
- I posted my dilemma on a neighborhood website to see if anyone had some tips on how to handle the problem. Just in case you were worried, there are still of plenty of whack jobs living in the good old US of A. I was told to "be more tolerant and let the cats do their thing." I was also told how "disappointed" someone was of me for taking this approach. But this man wins the prize for his suggestion:
- Kyle and Hayden are ready for some warmer weather. And also doing their best to not smile when we take their picture.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.