- Some dog updates for those of you keeping score at home. I talked to the people that took Tank and he's doing well. I really want to go visit him, but I have read that you should give the dog 16 weeks to give him time to adjust to his new surroundings. It's only been 2 weeks. I like Ms. Frizzle a lot, but I miss my basset.
- Speaking of Ms. Frizzle, she's doing well too. We are just having a hard time figuring out what she really likes to eat as she seems to change her mind all the time. Some times she's really into stuffed animals, socks, and shoes. Then there are times when she only wants crayons, paper, and wood. Occasionally she will throw in some coins, batteries, and household plants to make her diet super interesting.
- She eats everything.
- We had had to baby proof our house before but this will be the first time I have had to lab proof a house.
- A few of my most recent Google searches: "When will my labrador stop chewing everything," "Best chew toys for labs," "Drink recommendations to celebrate puppy achievements like her eating 2 remote controls," and "Am I certifiably insane?"
- I ran across this expression about labs that gave me no hope at all: "Chew till they're 2. Shed until they're dead." Awesome.
- Oh and she still occasionally shoots Yoo-Hoo in the house, and by Yoo-Hoo I mean poop, and by poop I mean some foul-smelling, liquid monstrosity that varies in color, viscosity, shape and odor because it depends on if Ms. Frizzle ate 14 crayons or took down Mrs. Shife's indoor ficus tree or if she devoured Hayden's Barbie because it seemed like a good snack until dinner time.
- Anybody dealing with post-election stress disorder? I'm being open minded and giving him the benefit of the doubt. If I think about it too much I will end up like Ms. Frizzle and dealing with a bad case of poop smoothies.
- That's all for today, folks. Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
Frizzle taking a break before she tries to eat the other slippers.
I'm having a hard time figuring out if Hayden likes Frizzle or not.
Ms. Frizzle staying still for a moment before she tries eat the sandals behind her.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.