- I started the new gig on 10/4. I figured that was a good day to remember since it was National Trucker Day. And you know how much I love truckers. I can only imagine the lines and lines of text that I must have devoted to truckers during my more than 10 years of blogging.
I just did a quick search, and if you guessed only one mention of trucker on my blog, then my friend you need to give your brain a big kiss. Here's that endangered species from back in 2007: I might be wearing Aqua-Man underoos and a trucker hat that says “I Brake For Clam Bakes." It's safe to say I had a different mindset back then.
- However, from that same blog post I did chuckle at this piece of writing: I might have read the fat basset’s personal journal. His latest entry said – What gets me hot: Country ham, farting into the heating system, and rubbing against Granny’s leg while she naps.
- And you might be wondering how's the new gig going? Well, it's going great. I am really enjoying it so far. The toughest decision I had to make was figuring what lanyard to use for my ID badge. I think I chose wisely even though they drove me mad this year.
- Hello ... Kitty? Why are you on my soy sauce packet?
- Maybe the bigger question is why is there a soy sauce packet in the front seat of my car?
Well, yours truly thought it would be a wise idea to buy sushi from the grocery store. Yours truly is an idiot. I knew it was going to be bad but I still did it.
It might as well have had "You Will Immediately Regret This Decision" written on the label in big, bold letters.
I am a dumb, white guy.