- My emotions. Up and down all week. One day I feel like I got this and then a few hours later I'm wondering what the heck am I doing. Then it's "Yes this is going to be awesome" and then it's "Way to go, moron." Good times. But I know that I've made the right choice and it's going to work out. I also occasionally read some words of wisdom that my blogging friend, Val, wrote to me: Think of it this way, Matt, you have succeeded so far - work, family, etc - so think SUCCESSFUL along the next path you walk on. Always look up, never down. Good luck in everything, my friend.
- If anything, I have definitely noticed a change in Kyle. As I'm transitioning from a full-time employee to being at the house more, I have been spending more time with him instead of being at the office and it's been good for me and Bunga. I feel like we have reconnected.
- Earlier this week at breakfast, I asked Hayden if she remembered me coming into her room and giving her a kiss good night. She said no and asked me why I gave her kiss. I told her that I watched a movie last night that reminded me of her and wanted to give her a kiss. Hayden then said "Oh my gosh. I just fell in love." Almost started blubbering right on the spot.
- The movie in case you were wondering was "The Light Between Oceans." It was a great, horrible movie if that makes sense. Horrible because of what happens in the movie, but enjoyed it otherwise. Just really heart-wrenching material.
- Congrats to another blogging friend, Dr. Ken, as he became a daddy. Congrats on your baby boy, buddy. Hope Mrs. Ken is doing well and enjoy not getting any sleep for about 2 years.
- I tipped my toe back in the Facebook waters. We shall see how long it lasts. I think I should have waited until after the presidential election.
- Have a great weekend. Hope things go your way.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.