- She certainly deserves more than I gave her for an anniversary present for just dealing with me on a daily basis and I'm still baffled at times that she picked me out of all the guys out there, but I'm grateful and thankful that I get to spend my life with her. Happy 12th Anniversary to the love of my life, Mrs. Shife.
Here we are 12 years ago. Looking good and looking a lot younger.
And 12 years later ... we have aged a little bit. Darn kids.
- Kyle's been inspired by watching "Star Wars." We watch a little each night and we just made it to the part when Han and Luke are about to rescue Princess Leia on the Death Star. Anyway, he made a 13-minute movie with my phone. Here's a GIF of Buzz Lightyear discussing strategy with the Angry Birds version of Anakin Skywalker, who is still recovering from a brutal Tank Tank attack to his face, while Darth Maul enjoys a soak in the tub. He had a tough day being evil. I'm not sure how things will play out, but I'm looking forward to the sequel.
- Speaking of Kyle, he made me LOL at the store. He wasn't particularly interested in listening to his dear old dad and I told him he was skating on thin ice. He asked me what that meant and I told that he was doing something that was going to get him into trouble. He then told me that he better get to the "thick ice."
- Damn it Google. I visit the page ONE time and ONE time only and know it's listed as something I frequently visit. Thanks a lot.
- Favorite quote of the week: “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” ― Bruce Lee
Thanks for stopping by. Talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.