- If you already saw this because we are pals on Facebook ... well I'm sorry. But it made me laugh and since I play well with others (at least that's what my resume says) I wanted to share with rest of my wonderful friends. Here it is:
Yep it's only Sept. 15 and I already bought their Halloween costumes.
This shouldn't break bad at all. =)
- Anybody care to place odds on that those are the same costumes they wear in 46 days. Yes we looked up how many days until Halloween this morning.
- Here's a better look at Hayden as a unicorn.
- And here's Kyle being Kyle because Mr. Rosewater gives me the business if I don't put some pictures of the big guy in there as well. Speaking of big guys, there's a Tank in the background.
- Speaking of Tank again, the Shifley household has puppy fever. We are looking, but it's insane what some people are asking for a basset hound puppy. Any guesses? If you said $1,000 then you are a winner.
- I'm seriously concerned that the gene pool has been thinned way too much. This was an actual 911 call: Had a lady trying to call an ambulance because she opened a package from Amazon at home and she was afraid that that her kid was about to have a major allergic reaction... From the packing Peanuts.... because the kid was allergic to peanuts, and when her kid mentioned what they were called, she freaked out.
- More "intelligent" calls can be found here, http://www.rsvlts.com/2016/09/16/911-operators-reveal-the-dumbest-calls-theyve-ever-received/