- I'm not going to see these guys for about a week, and that kinda stinks because I think I might miss them a whole lot. This will be the longest I have been away from them. Ever. Kyle and Hayden are going to spend a week at the farm with Grandma and Grandpa, which I'm excited about for them because they are going to have a blast. Tank is going to gets lots of attention while they are away.
- Thank you for the kind words about my soul searching. I made a decision this week, a plan is in place and it will be interesting to see where Mr. Shife is at in the next few months.
- The timing worked out pretty well for my decision as I am spending the weekend with 3 of my oldest friends down in Salt Lake City watching a soccer and drinking watered-down Utah beer. Being around my buddies is going to help out a lot.
- Hayden is growing up way too fast. She went to one of the city pools and mentioned to Mrs. Shife that one of the lifeguards was "so, so handsome." Did I mention that Hayden is only 4? Where the heck is this coming from? I'm not ready to deal with this yet. For the love of fat bassets, somebody help me.
- Horrible joke of the week: The first rule of Thesaurus Club is you don't talk about, mention, speak of, discuss or chat about Thesaurus Club.
- Giphy of the week because I have been enjoying Danny McBride in his new show "Vice Principals." But this is a giphy from his other HBO show "Eastbound & Down," which I also enjoyed tremendously.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. Talk soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.