I keep forgetting that I am supposed to update every day.
I'm all better now.
I also can't believe that back in the day I used to blog every day.
Back in the day is 2005 in case you were wondering.
You would think I would not have a lot of problems coming up with material especially since Kyle and Hayden make every single day interesting.
Tank is interesting as well, but his "well that would make a good blog post" moments are not as frequent.
You can't blame him either as his biggest hobby is not being awake, which severely limits his chances to bring the wow factor.
Where am I going with all of this?
Well crazy, of course, and trying to find something substantial to write about which led me back to here, http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/hilarious.php, as this was a site I discovered a long time ago when I was having blogger's block.
I have included some new favorites as well as some of the ones I enjoyed back in 2011:
- Dear Boyfriend, I can make your girlfriend scream louder than you can. Sincerely, Spiders
- Dear Noah, We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5. Sincerely, Unicorns
- Dear J.K. Rowling,Your books are entirely unrealistic. I mean, a ginger kid with two friends? Sincerely, anonymous.
- Dear Dora, You're bilingual at age 4, and you seriously can't see the orange tree?! Sincerely, It's right there!
- Dear Facebook, Just wait, one day they'll abandon you as well. Sincerely, Myspace
- Dear Twilight fans, Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that. Sincerely, Logic
- Dear World, Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat. Sincerely, Tired of hearing your religious guff
- Dear People of the World, I don't mean to sound slutty, but please use me whenever you want. Sincerely, Grammar
- Dear Cat, Sorry for hoisting you into the air whenever 'The Circle of Life' plays. Sincerely, A Lion King enthusiast
Thanks for stopping by. Talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.