- "How on Earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"
- "Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too"
- "Just leave all the lights on ... it makes the house look more cheery"
- "Let me smell that shirt -- Yeah, it's good for another week"
- "Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him every day"
- "Well, if Timmy's mom says it's OK, that's good enough for me."
- "The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here."
- "I don't have a tissue with me ... just use your sleeve"
- "Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve"
Wednesday, March 09, 2016
Mr. Shife's March Madness 2016 - Day 8
Recommendation of the day: "House of Cards." I haven't made it far as I would have liked because binge watching doesn't really fit into my schedule these days, but I am enjoying Season 4.
Quote of the day: The real voyage of discovery consists not is seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes - Marcel Proust
WTF of the day: What century are we living in? Is Donald Drumpf in charge down there?
Question of the day: Who is Donald Drumpf? I guess The Donald's family name was Drumpf before it got changed to Trump. As John Oliver said: Make Donald Drumpf again.
Parenting Advice of the Day:
Proud poppa moment of the day: Kyle decided he wanted to teach Hayden how to read. He spelled out a bunch of words on note cards and showed her how he sounds out them out to read. He's a pretty cool dude.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice evening.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.