- I'm pretty excited. It's Presidents Day Weekend. Can't wait to buy something on sale that I don't need but sometimes you just have to pamper yourself. Ever since I got my butt surgery I have had my eye on a little something something for the beach this summer and as luck would have it, this piece of cotton awesomeness is on sale.
- I had a few issues with my brain this week. First there was the dreaded foot-in-mouth disease. I ran into someone I hadn't seen in awhile and knew that they had recently married. After some small talk, I asked how the married life was treating her. Turns out her husband committed suicide. She was nice and understanding about it, but I did feel like a horse's ass.
- Then my brother called me to ask me if I had watched a game this week and in the middle of the conversation I realized that I had forgotten his birthday. Technically I still had 2 hours to go before it was no longer his special day but if he hadn't called then I would have not remembered. Felt like a horse's ass again.
- On to better times. The kiddos got to try out rock climbing and really liked it. I even have photographic evidence to prove it.
- And in case you were wondering, Kyle had a wonderful time at the science fair. He was having such a good time he danced with a robot.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.