- What a week. I just wrapped up Christmas shopping and I'm pooped.
- I'm also a little pooped because we had to do about 7,000 loads of laundry as we had a lice outbreak at the Shifley hacienda. Poor Little Miss Hayden picked up an unwanted friend at one of those cess pools called indoor play lands. All's well now but it wasn't a lot of fun the past few days trying to eradicate those little buggers.
- You didn't ask for it, but from what I hear it's better to give than to receive so I give you this:
- No that is not a tiny piece of bacon. That is the PG version of my left butt cheek. I just thought you really, really wanted to see where Fatty Arbuckle used to call home.
- So I don't know if it's the new medicine or if I just realized I'm one lucky guy, but I have been really happy and appreciative of the life I have. I don't like to say that stuff publicly because I get paranoid that I jinx myself, but screw it, I'm happy.
- Well Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you. Thanks for stopping by. It's most definitely appreciated. I am not big on resolutions but I would like to make my blog a little more humorous in 2016. It feels like it has taken a hit since I published my book.
- Happy New Year too. I will probably take a break until 2016.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
And there was me thinking head lice were a thing of the past. Thanks for posting a pic of the butt... you were right, I really, really, really wanted to see it.ReplyDelete
Hope you all have a trouble free Christmas and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
Happy, happy, happy to you too.ReplyDelete
You all will be getting a Happy New Year card from
us - the result of having a right arm that is slooooowly
Ah lice, the childhood ritual that seems to be more painful for the adults. I had the best little tool when Faith got them. It was called the Robi comb and it was like a mini bug zapper you ran through the hair. It ran on a battery and fried them instantly. Merry Christmas to you and your family!ReplyDelete
You will be missed until 2016 but at least we know that Shifedom is filled with 7000 loads of clean laundry and Fatty Arbuckle has moved on. It's all good. Read you in the new year!ReplyDelete
I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Holiday in such an upbeat mood. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and I look forward to connecting with you in 2016.ReplyDelete
And here I thought that the picture was a relief map of the Martian surface. Glad everything is good at your place, in spite of the lice. Yikes. Have a great Christmas and new year.ReplyDelete
i thought your butt cheek was the eye of jupiter at first glance.ReplyDelete
kyle looks like a million bucks.
have an excellent holiday season and a prosperous new year!
Hope your butt cheek and your daughter and everyone else in the family is now in perfect health. Happy holidays to you and yours, Shifey.ReplyDelete
Dude, your butt is nasty. I always imagined something sexier and bootylicious.ReplyDelete