- What a week. I just wrapped up Christmas shopping and I'm pooped.
- I'm also a little pooped because we had to do about 7,000 loads of laundry as we had a lice outbreak at the Shifley hacienda. Poor Little Miss Hayden picked up an unwanted friend at one of those cess pools called indoor play lands. All's well now but it wasn't a lot of fun the past few days trying to eradicate those little buggers.
- You didn't ask for it, but from what I hear it's better to give than to receive so I give you this:
- No that is not a tiny piece of bacon. That is the PG version of my left butt cheek. I just thought you really, really wanted to see where Fatty Arbuckle used to call home.
- So I don't know if it's the new medicine or if I just realized I'm one lucky guy, but I have been really happy and appreciative of the life I have. I don't like to say that stuff publicly because I get paranoid that I jinx myself, but screw it, I'm happy.
- Well Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you. Thanks for stopping by. It's most definitely appreciated. I am not big on resolutions but I would like to make my blog a little more humorous in 2016. It feels like it has taken a hit since I published my book.
- Happy New Year too. I will probably take a break until 2016.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.