- Well this is embarrassing. I just learned that the "Donkey Game" video game doesn't feature a donkey. I guess the game, which was imported from Japan, was supposed to be called "Monkey Game" but something got lost in translation and Monkey sounded like Donkey when the big wigs were having their conference call. You can teach an old dog new tricks.
- Mrs. Shife and I took the kiddos to a new park last weekend and it had a zip line. I will let you decide if Hayden thought it was a blast
- My favorite quote of the week: He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he
has not, but rejoices for those which he has. – Epictetus
- My favorite thing of the week: Listening to Hayden explain to the carpet cleaners that even though she's a girl she can still be a king.
- My least favorite thing of the week: The Cardinals eliminated by the Cubs in the playoffs.
- I found this picture amusing because I think some people read too much into words or movies and try to make it more than it actually might be. Or maybe it's just me.
- I was getting a lot of spam comments so I had to turn on the word verification thingy - yes I do believe that's the technical name for it - and if you have any issues with it, please let me know.
- Thanks for stopping by. Have a good weekend.