- This time last year I had just celebrated the release of my book. I can't believe it has already been a year, but it has. Time has a funny way of always moving forward. So what are my thoughts a year later? Definitely more up and downs. As of right now, more than 3,000 copies of my book have been downloaded - and downloaded includes folks buying the paperback version - so that's pretty awesome. When I first talked about it with Mrs. Shife, I told her 500 would be a pretty neat number so I am blown away that we made it to where we are. So a big thank you to each and everyone of you who has helped make one of lifelong dreams a reality.
- It's crazy how an overlooked decision can feel so liberating. I apologize in advance for being cryptic - trust me everything is OK - but I felt like I was trapped in a situation then I flipped the script to see a different scenario and voila! It was like a fat, flatuent elephant had been lifted off my chest.
- If you could time travel, would you go forward or backward? I'm torn but I think I would go backward.
- Mrs. Shife made pumpkin cookies with the kids last night. She let them each have a 1/2 of cookie before they went to bed so that they could try them out and tell her how they tasted ... Hayden said, "Hmmm, yum. They are good, but they taste better when they are chocolate." Looks like we got a chocoholic.
- Here's an image someone shared on Facebook that I really enjoyed:
- Well that's all for today. Hope to share some Halloween pictures next week. Thanks for stopping by. Take care.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
congrats on the book sales!! :-)ReplyDelete
yes, just about everything tastes better
when it is chocolate. but i'm betting the
pumpkin cookies were yummy.
3K sales? That's awesome! Have fun tomorrow night, looking forward to pics.ReplyDelete
I don't know any other blogger who can claim selling three thousand books, or even having them downloaded. Congratulations.ReplyDelete
Over three thousand.... OMG congratulations ... and to think I am one of so many... smiles.ReplyDelete
I can't believe it's been a whole year. Time to re-read. methinks.
Loved the cartoon. Hope you enjoy(ed) Halloween.
a fat flatulent elephant, before i became so mature i would have made a joke about the lovely mrs myshkin.ReplyDelete
i'd go forward in time, i already know what happened in the past.
have an excellent halloween!
Hooray for you on the book sales!!ReplyDelete
Mmm… chocolate anything!
Halloween is a fun time.
Congrats on the book's numbers. That's definitely something to be proud of. I'm surprised in the article naming Meridian the "best city in the US to live in" that being your neighbor wasn't included as a reason why.ReplyDelete
Sorry for the late comment. My tablet (where I do 95% of my browsing and posting) keeps getting into wars with your verification. The PC here does just fine.