- This time last year I had just celebrated the release of my book. I can't believe it has already been a year, but it has. Time has a funny way of always moving forward. So what are my thoughts a year later? Definitely more up and downs. As of right now, more than 3,000 copies of my book have been downloaded - and downloaded includes folks buying the paperback version - so that's pretty awesome. When I first talked about it with Mrs. Shife, I told her 500 would be a pretty neat number so I am blown away that we made it to where we are. So a big thank you to each and everyone of you who has helped make one of lifelong dreams a reality.
- It's crazy how an overlooked decision can feel so liberating. I apologize in advance for being cryptic - trust me everything is OK - but I felt like I was trapped in a situation then I flipped the script to see a different scenario and voila! It was like a fat, flatuent elephant had been lifted off my chest.
- If you could time travel, would you go forward or backward? I'm torn but I think I would go backward.
- Mrs. Shife made pumpkin cookies with the kids last night. She let them each have a 1/2 of cookie before they went to bed so that they could try them out and tell her how they tasted ... Hayden said, "Hmmm, yum. They are good, but they taste better when they are chocolate." Looks like we got a chocoholic.
- Here's an image someone shared on Facebook that I really enjoyed:
- Well that's all for today. Hope to share some Halloween pictures next week. Thanks for stopping by. Take care.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.