- Meet the newest members of the Shifley household, Hot Cocoa and Snowball.
- Hot Cocoa might be getting a name change to Ninja Turtle but Hayden is still undecided so I'm sticking with Hot Cocoa until I hear differently.
- The kiddos have been asking for a fish for a long time and they finally did everything we asked of them to earn it so there you have it. I hope we picked two of the toughest Bettas they had in the store because these guys might get neglected but so far the kids have been doing a good job with them.
- I wouldn't recommend leaving a bag of ice in the back of your car for 3-4 hours while it's parked in your driveway in July and it's 90 degrees.
- Hayden is cast free and so excited because she can know wear a shoe on each foot. And jump. And play soccer. And ride her bike. And run.
- We went to the store with her dressed in this outfit. It took a lot for me not to have her change because I'm neat and tidy. Even though her shirt and shorts are on backwards, even though her socks of choice were more appropriate for winter, even though her feet are adorned with two different shoes, I did nothing. She was so proud of dressing all by herself and she was happy.
- Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.