- Hi there. Are you sick of the randomness yet?
- My apologies. I started working full-time and that adjustment with my other responsibilities means other areas like blogging are going to suffer.
- The blog isn't going anywhere. I will still keep blogging.
- But probably not next week. I have to go out of town to help my aunts go through of my grandmother's things. She passed away last August and it has taken a little bit longer than anticipated to go through her house but it's happening now.
- Kyle gets to star in a commercial. Okay, star might be a strong word but he's going to be in a commercial. I work for an advertising agency and there was a call for talent so I volunteered my son. He's pretty excited about it and I hope to share the finished product with you as soon as I can.
- We went on a little day trip last weekend to place called Jump Creek Falls. As you can see from the below images, the kids had a blast.
- Assuming of course you don't already know any kickball champions, you can now add "I know a kickball champion" to your friendly banter with whoever you decide to have pleasant bantering with that segues into talk of kickball champions. I played with a team from work and we took home the championship last night. I'm the little fella in red in case you were wondering.
- Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. Talk to you later.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.