- I usually only do RAOS once a month but today's your lucky day and you get another one. Or perhaps it's your unlucky day and you are cursing my name because you have to read this nonsense again.
- Kyle spends a majority of his time playing with his sister. He also spends a lot of time with his cousins, who are also girls. Lots of girl time - which is awesome - but there's one thing that's driving me crazy. He wants to have his hair in pigtails just like they do. I came home from work today and saw this:
- It's kind of hard to see because his hair isn't that long but it's right there on top of his head. I think if you click on the picture you will get a better look at his pigtail. I have said nothing even though I really, really want to. I figure if I say something it's just going to make him want to do it more so I zip it. I need to practice so if he comes home and says he likes the Cubs I will not say a word even thought I will be dying inside.
- I remember getting a doll and buggy from my grandparents when I was about 5 and my Dad didn't say squat to me even though I know he wanted to give me a giant wedgie and tell me to quit it. I outgrew it and for the most part I turned out OK.
- I had to go to the doctor this week because I got bit by a bug and my right forearm got red, puffy, itchy and kind of hurt. Sorry no pictures as the medicine is already working so I don't have any visual proof of my malady. However there is still a large red bump where the bug originally bit me and a co-worker believes it's spider eggs. So I might be pregnant. I will probably register at Target if you feel so inclined.
- Kden asked how Tank was doing with his training and I'm happy to report that he's doing great. He seems to be a lot happier with some of the new things we are doing with him or maybe it's because I decided being fat, drunk and stupid is the best way to handle things. Sorry Dean Wermer looks like you were wrong. Seriously, he's doing well and looking forward to being his forever home. Here's a picture of the handsome and husky hound giving me the look saying, "Oh please, pretty please, can I go chase the cat in the school yard? I promise I will listen too."
- Well that's all folks. Have a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and kisses. Talk soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.