- Hayden update: She got a cast on June 10 and we are hopeful that when we go back to the doctor's office on June 30 that she will be all healed up. They were able to give her a waterproof cast so she can do swim lessons, which was awesome news for her because she was really looking forward to them.
Of course she picked a purple cast.
- I am still not completely recovered from running the Sawtooth Relay last weekend. We had to get up at 1:30 in the morning on Saturday and drive to a place called Stanley so we could start the race at 4:15 am. The relay was 60 miles long and my team finished in about 10 hours and 15 minutes. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it next year.
Proof that I ran. And I don't look too upset that I'm running at 7 in the morning.
Here's the shirt I wore for the race. Meow power.
- Kyle is super excited about Monday because he will be going to camp for the first time. Nothing overnight. We are not there yet. But he will get to spend 3 half-days learning all about robots and how to make one all by himself. Well as much as can be expected from a group of 6-8-year-olds. It's pretty amazing the stuff they offer little people these days. Also pretty amazing what parents will pay for their little people.
- I'm still in mourning about the season final of "Game of Thrones." I will not spoil it but I am still pretty mad that a certain someone met his demise. There's no one left. Like someone mentioned on Twitter or Facebook, "Game of Thrones" is going to start killing people off on other shows.
- A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."
- Not the best segue but Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. Enjoy your day.
- Hope all is well in your corner of the world. Talk to you later.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.