- We met with the new trainer to work with Tank Tank and so far so good. She thinks Tank is stressed out because our home has a lot of high-energy thanks to Kyle and Hayden so we need to help him relax by letting him have some quiet time. When things get a little hectic, we will give him one of his favorite bones and let him hang out in our bedroom. There are a few other things we need to do but right now that's where we are at.
- I was listening to a podcast where they were discussing their top 10 movies of 2014 and it dawned on me that I don't even think I saw 10 movies in 2014.
- Have you been to Prince Edward Island? Well it looks like it got a rise out of this guy. You might have to click on the photo to see it but it appears that the man on the cover of this travel brochure has a boner. Read all about it here. I guess if your trip to the beach lasts longer than 4 hours then you should contact a physician.
- Another one of my favorite shows is coming to an end. Bye bye to "Mad Men." I'm really looking forward to the finale but will miss not having Don Draper around.
- How about a silly joke? Three ducks walk into a bar.The first duck walks up to the bar and the bartender asks, "What's your name, what's your drink, and how was your day?" The first duck replies, "My name is Bill, I'll have a rye and coke, and I had a GREAT day! I was in and out of puddles all day! Splashing around, gettin' wet, having fun!" The second duck walks in. The bartender asks the duck, "What's your name, what's your drink, and how was your day?"The duck says, "My name's Joe, I'll have a gin and tonic, and I had a GREAT day! I was in and out of puddles all day! Splashing around, getting wet, having fun!" The third duck walks into the bar, the barkeeper asks him, "What's your name, what's your drink, and how was your day?" The duck looks him dead in the eyes and replies, "My name is Puddles, I'll have three shots of tequila, and I don't want to talk about my day."
- What are you doing for the Memorial Day weekend? We are taking both of the kiddos to a wedding. Should be interesting. Wish us luck.
- Speaking of Memorial Day, we have a lot going on besides the wedding so I will not be blogging next week.
- See ya in two weeks. Have a good one and thanks for stopping by.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.