- First and foremost, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Hope you have a wonderful day.
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: Pumpkin pie and stuffing.
- Kyle's favorite Thanksgiving food: Well according to the cookbook he made in kindergarten it's green beans and he said this is how they are made, "Crack eggs in a bowl then put flour and sugar in - no green beans needed because it just tastes like green beans - put it in the oven, cook for 8-10 minutes." I'm not sure if Kyle is entirely sure what green beans are.
- Favorite Thanksgiving trip: Going to Reno with Mrs. Shife to do some skiing in 2006. No kids, no curfews and a long weekend in the biggest little city in the world. Reno didn't get enough snow so we had to find other ways to entertain ourselves and we had a blast.
- Favorite Thanksgiving memory: Bringing Little Miss Hayden home. She was born on a Monday, and we brought her home Tuesday, which was two days before the turkey extravaganza.
- Favorite movie with a Thanksgiving theme: "Planes, Trains and Automobiles."
- Finally a Thanksgiving gift - well at least I hope you think it's a gift - to you. If you are interested in my book but haven't got around to buying it, well I have a deal for you. It's FREE to download on Amazon until Friday so get over there. Here's the LINK.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.