- First and foremost, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Hope you have a wonderful day.
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: Pumpkin pie and stuffing.
- Kyle's favorite Thanksgiving food: Well according to the cookbook he made in kindergarten it's green beans and he said this is how they are made, "Crack eggs in a bowl then put flour and sugar in - no green beans needed because it just tastes like green beans - put it in the oven, cook for 8-10 minutes." I'm not sure if Kyle is entirely sure what green beans are.
- Favorite Thanksgiving trip: Going to Reno with Mrs. Shife to do some skiing in 2006. No kids, no curfews and a long weekend in the biggest little city in the world. Reno didn't get enough snow so we had to find other ways to entertain ourselves and we had a blast.
- Favorite Thanksgiving memory: Bringing Little Miss Hayden home. She was born on a Monday, and we brought her home Tuesday, which was two days before the turkey extravaganza.
- Favorite movie with a Thanksgiving theme: "Planes, Trains and Automobiles."
- Finally a Thanksgiving gift - well at least I hope you think it's a gift - to you. If you are interested in my book but haven't got around to buying it, well I have a deal for you. It's FREE to download on Amazon until Friday so get over there. Here's the LINK.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family, Matt, and thanks for sharing Miss Hayden's baby photo.ReplyDelete
I'm pretty sure bringing home my little girl will be my favorite Thanksgiving memory too.ReplyDelete
And I was able to nearly finish your book yesterday while I was holding her while my wife slept.
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!
Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Shife!ReplyDelete
May you have all the stuffing and pumpkin pie you can hold.
Owen told me that for Thanksgiving dinner he wants Miso soup.
He's an odd little man.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I also love that movie, one of my favs by far. Kyle should write a cookbook, great recipe :)ReplyDelete
Aww. What a cute kid. Congrats. Thanks for having a free ebook up. That's cool. :)ReplyDelete
Sounds like I'll have to wait a few years before I see Kyle on Masterchef Junior.ReplyDelete
I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving.