- Hello there. How's it going? I'm doing OK. Really glad it's Friday. How about you?
- Well softball is over for this guy as my season ended yesterday and it was a pretty good year besides the bee sting and dislocated finger. However, I'm not going to lie and I'm really looking forward to not having any obligations 2-3 times a week during the evening.
- Kyle got in trouble at school because he is putting his head in girl's laps during story time so we had to have a talk with him about how that type of behavior is frowned upon. He might be a chip off the old block after all. =)
- I will be taking the next week off as I will be heading out of town for a few days with the lovely Mrs. Shife to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. And a big, special thank you to Grandma for coming into town to watch the kiddos for us.
- After the short break, I'll be back with a vengeance as it will be Shifetober and I will be counting down the days until my book is officially available for public consumption. Are you ready for 31 days of blogging from me? I hope I'm up for it.
- And thank you to everyone for their comments and support about my book coming out soon. Very much appreciated.
- Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Random Acts of Shifeness
A little bit princess & a little bit Hulk. She's wearing a hair bow, pink books and a Hulk shirt.
Kyle was pretty happy with himself that he could climb a pole.
Just enjoying some popsicles in their costumes.
The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man are ready for Halloween.
The kiddos had a great time at Grandma & Grandpa's house swinging from the hay bales.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.