- RAOS or Random Acts of Shifeness, and not to be confused with ROUS, which are Rodents of Unusual Size from the awesomeness that is The Princess Bride.
- Kyle is officially registered for kindergarten. I was a proud poppa watching him go through the whole process. He was engaging, polite, and patient, and he even shared a funny story about Hayden to a teacher but I'm saving that for next week.
- I also set a good example to the staff and fellow kindergarten parents by wearing my Sunday best to the registration. What do you think of my shirt?
I don't always drink but when I do, I drink Wisconsinbly.
- Did you enjoy Daylight Savings? It took the kids about 3 days to adjust. They woke up at 7:30 on Monday, and then by Wednesday morning they were back to normal ready to start their day at 6 in the morning. Good times.
- Is there a movie that makes you stop channel surfing and lures you in? I have several but last week as I was checking out the TV it was The Last of the Mohicans that sucked me in to its end.
- Mrs. Shife and I are going to celebrate this weekend because the anniversary of her birth is on Monday, which is St. Patrick's Day. In our younger days, we used to get after it and even flew down to Vegas a few times to celebrate the occasion. Not anymore but I kind of like the ways things are currently.
- Speaking of Mrs. Shife, she sent me this funny text while I was at work: Guess who went poop in the potty like a big girl today??!!! (Hint, not me LOL).
- I did LOL after reading it.
Hayden thinks Kyle makes an excellent chair while they watch House of Cards. Oh I'm just kidding they were watching some cartoon on Disney Jr or Nick Jr or Netflix or Amazon. I have lost track but you can bet a fat basset it was a cartoon.
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.