- Here's a picture of Hayden reading in her parent's bed. The title of the book is The Out-Of-Sync Child, and I think she is looking for tips to be able to deal with her big brother.
- Speaking of books, I was hoping to release mine by the end of this year but it's just not coming together as fast as I hoped so I have decided that a release in March or April is going to be more realistic.
- Anybody else watch "Sons of Anarchy"? If so, what did you think of that finale? I will not spoil anything if you haven't seen it but I will mention that I do look at my kitchen sink a little differently.
- Christmas shopping for the kids is done. Thank you Amazon. I'm not brave or medicated enough to go to the mall and deal with the hot mess that is American consumerism with less than 2 weeks to go until Santa Claus comes to town.
- Mrs. Shife and I have a date night on Friday. Thinking about a movie? Anyone have anything they recommend? The last one we saw in the theaters was We're The Millers so yeah we don't really get to the movies that often.
- I have felt less than magnificent this week. I don't know if it's the weather (we have been below zero and single digits for a few days in a row with little to no sunshine) or if it's just my turn to feel funky for a bit but this quote made me feel a little better: "And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, 'Fuck waffles.'" – George Carlin
- And finally for no reason at all other than to give you nightmares when you go to sleep tonight, here is a sensual Shrek nude. Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for reading.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.