- How was your Labor Day weekend? We had a good one. Hope you did too.
- Back to school for Kyle and me today. It was his first day and I was the teacher-helper. Thank the fat bassets it wasn't as traumatic as the first time last year. He will be going three times a week this year. Then next year he's going to be going kindergarten. And that just blew my mind.
- Did your search engine history include "remove crayon from linoleum" this week? Well mine did. Turns out Lysol wipes work pretty good.
- Who else does this with magazines? Keep canceling and renewing under a new name so you can get the discounted rate. I have been doing this with Sports Illustrated for years. One day they are going to show up to verify if Pat McCrotch actually lives here. It will probably be the same day the mattress tag police shows up to make sure our tags are still attached to our bedding.
- Since I've been doing the paleo/primal/caveman diet, I've been looking for meal inspiration because some of the stuff I've been eating is pretty boring. Well I turned the TV on to the Food Network and was hooked. This stuff is awesome. Instead of rotting my brain watching Teen Mom or Jersey Shore these past few years I could've been watching Chopped.
- I also got hooked on the show, Orange is the New Black, on Netflix.
- Kyle's has a new joke. How does Davy Crockett like his pie? Alamo-d.
- I forgot to answer your questions about my latest softball injury in my blog update two weeks ago. Yes I was safe, no it wasn't worth it, and it appears the blood sacrifice has improved my softball game.
- Finally a picture of Little Miss Hayden letting me know that she can't hear me when I'm telling her it's time for a nap.
Saturday, September 07, 2013
Random Acts of Shifeness
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.