Some one get "Jersey Shore" off the air.
You thought I was talking about the presidential race and debates. OK you caught me. I was but I just wanted to have a little fun with you. Speaking of fun, here are some excellent Twitter comments regarding the VP debate last night - which I did not watch but I saw some highlights and read some news articles today. Good times. I will be so glad when the race is over so we can get back to the important issues like complaining about the Kardashians.
- Joe Biden's having a scotch right now while Paul Ryan's mom is putting his "debate participation" certificate on the refrigerator.
- Paul Ryan slams the door to his room and cries into his Jolly Rancher novelty pillow. "AAAAAAARGH I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM"
- This debate is like the last episode of LOST I don't get anything that's happening but sense it's about good and evil
- Biden's not really taking notes. He's just writing LOL LOL LOL on the back of his hand.
- Joe Biden is like a poor man's Jim Carrey, but Paul Ryan is like a poor man's worst nightmare.
- Biden's teeth are so white they've already voted for Romney.
- While Ryan speaks, Biden looks like he's trying to order a drink at the bar and the bartender is ignoring him.
- Joe Biden keeps laughing during the debate because he can’t stop thinking about Air Bud dunking a basketball.
- I hear Joe Biden is pretty excited about getting to stay up late this evening.
- What if tonight's debate just opened with Biden breaking a barstool over Ryan's head?
- No one has a harder job today than the Secret Service agent who has to keep confiscating pairs of brass knuckles from Joe Biden's pocket.
- Paul Ryan being coached not to kiss his biceps when asked about "gun control."
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.