- Well we are feeling less than fabulous at the Shifley household. I don't know where we picked it up but we all got it and it is definitely no bueno. Actually I need to take that because Tank Tank is not sick and he could care less that I am under the weather as he fully insists that we still need to go for our daily 30 minute walks.
- Besides walking the Tankster every day, I have also started running every day. My goal is to run for 30 straight days and see how I feel. Honestly, some days feel better than others which is no surprise. I have always ran but it was usually just 2-3 times a week but for some reason I thought it was a good idea to run for one month solid.
- Never saw too much value in a lot of the self-help books because I felt like I would fulfilling a Stephen Wright joke. "I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose." However someone mentioned that I might like the book "Unlimited" by Jillian Michaels, and they were right. So far it has been a great read and really motivating me to achieve some of my goals like working on my book and doing more video production work.
- I am the winner this year between me and Mrs. Shife of being the one to first turn on the AC. We are having a heat wave this weekend and seeing Little Miss Hayden roasting in her swaddle blanket made me break down.
- President Obama is gearing up for his presidential campaign. He’s creating a new series of ads. The first ad boasts “Just last week my Secret Service created jobs for 11 Colombian women." –Conan O’Brien
- In honor of 4/20 day, here is a joke about pot: How do you get a one-armed stoner out of a tree? Wave.
- Well that is all folks. Hope you have a nice weekend and all is well. Thank you for stopping by and talk to you soon.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Random Acts of Shifeness
Kyle Bunga flashing the smile that gets him almost anything he wants.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.