- Well we are feeling less than fabulous at the Shifley household. I don't know where we picked it up but we all got it and it is definitely no bueno. Actually I need to take that because Tank Tank is not sick and he could care less that I am under the weather as he fully insists that we still need to go for our daily 30 minute walks.
- Besides walking the Tankster every day, I have also started running every day. My goal is to run for 30 straight days and see how I feel. Honestly, some days feel better than others which is no surprise. I have always ran but it was usually just 2-3 times a week but for some reason I thought it was a good idea to run for one month solid.
- Never saw too much value in a lot of the self-help books because I felt like I would fulfilling a Stephen Wright joke. "I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose." However someone mentioned that I might like the book "Unlimited" by Jillian Michaels, and they were right. So far it has been a great read and really motivating me to achieve some of my goals like working on my book and doing more video production work.
- I am the winner this year between me and Mrs. Shife of being the one to first turn on the AC. We are having a heat wave this weekend and seeing Little Miss Hayden roasting in her swaddle blanket made me break down.
- President Obama is gearing up for his presidential campaign. He’s creating a new series of ads. The first ad boasts “Just last week my Secret Service created jobs for 11 Colombian women." –Conan O’Brien
- In honor of 4/20 day, here is a joke about pot: How do you get a one-armed stoner out of a tree? Wave.
- Well that is all folks. Hope you have a nice weekend and all is well. Thank you for stopping by and talk to you soon.
Kyle Bunga flashing the smile that gets him almost anything he wants.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.