How about some Random Acts of Shifeness?
- For the love of fat bassets, the last thing you probably want or need is me, Mr. Shife, getting all political. However, after the state in which I reside, Idaho, approved an abortion ultrasound mandate I have had enough. I honestly believe this is being fueled by religious views and that has me worried and concerned. Religious ideology is no foundation for any law. Freedom of religion is guaranteed to any citizen in the United States; so why would the beliefs and values of one religion mandate actual laws for all citizens? It would be unfair, unjust and immoral. We do not have laws against eating fish, nor do we have laws that declare it is legal to sell one’s daughter, rape someone, or keep a person as a slave—all things that are promoted in religious text.
- I would also like to ask a lot of these politicians if the fetus they save is gay, will they still fight for its rights?
- And as The Dude said in "The Big Lebowski," "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." That is all it is, my opinion. If you agree or disagree, that is your opinion, but we can still be friends.
- Let's get back to being positive and talk about something else. Little Miss Hayden turned 4-months-old today.
- A thank you to Vernal for not being a dick today and giving us some Spring weather. 65 degrees and sunshine. I will take it.
- "The Walking Dead" finale was great and so was the finale of "Southland." Looking forward to their triumphant returns.
- Only 10 more days until Kyle turns 3. Really blows my mind that he is going to be that old.
- Well that is all for today, folks. Thank you for visiting, and hope to see you again real soon.
I had this picture up briefly yesterday on the blog but then I remembered I needed it for today since I had to promote Hayden and her being 4-months-old.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.