- I have a little surprise for everyone in March. Any guesses? Well whoever said frontal nudity is the big winner. That is right you will all be receiving junk mail from me. You get it. Junk mail. Alright, I am just kidding about the frontal nudity and junk mail, but I do have something planned for March.
- If you are looking for a movie recommendation, I endorse the documentary "Buck."
- There is some serious false advertising going on with the greeting cards labeled "Funny Birthday." I have a good sense of humor but I think me and my good friend Jack Daniels would have to thin the herd quite a but before I found some of those cards worthwhile.
- If we don't learn from The History Channel, then we are doomed to watch repeats on The History Channel.
- I am not a Democrat or Republican, but after watching all of the GOP debates I am 100% sure I will not be a Republican anytime soon. I also saw this bumper sticker today that reinforced that thought: "Nobody died when Clinton lied."
- Love is a human experience not a political statement.
- And Mrs. Shife and I will be living to fight another day. We went all in with Kyle and potty training last week. It went really well for 3 to 4 days but now it has just become a battle of wills and that is just going to end badly. He just is not ready yet so we will try again in a few weeks.
- Finally I took off the word verification because it is really hard reading some of those words. I feel like I need to get a Master's degree in hieroglyphics to understand them.
Have a great weekend, and thank you for stopping by.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.