- As you can see above, it is a little bit harder getting a family photo when your 2-year-old son and your 2-year-old basset have a hard time sitting still.
- Still a little weird saying I have children instead of a child.
- Really weird that I went almost 42 years before I heard the awesomeness that is mud falcon.
- I really need to start meditating again. Once I get going it is awesome but I need to take 10-15 minutes out of the day and just relax.
- I have a lot to be grateful for but I am having a hard time feeling that way today. I feel like dropping a mud falcon on something.
- No one bothers you until you fart.
- This needs to be Hayden's first bib.
- If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him ... is he still wrong?
- What is your favorite holiday movie? I have a few but right now I am thinking about Just Friends. It is a silly and you actually might test lower on an IQ test after watching it but it has sentimental value to me.
- Bill Hicks would have been 50 today.
- I am master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul, and just need to realize that everything will be okay.
I will persevere, I will keep moving forward, I will be the stream.
Well, everyone looks happy. I'm thinking about y'all, hoping it's a good Christmas for all.ReplyDelete
I think your dog reallllyyyy likes Hayden. And I love the bib. Our favorite movie is Polar Express. We set aside time before Christmas to watch it together; tomorrow's the night! We turn the lights off so only the tree is glowing and sit with a big bowl of popcorn. Have a wonderful Christmas, Mr. and Mrs. Shife, and CHILDREN ;-)ReplyDelete
Every dog wants to get in on the act.ReplyDelete
'If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him ... is he still wrong?'
Wishing you and the family a very happy Christmas.
What a great photo! Even Tank looks like he's smiling and laughing.ReplyDelete
I'm betting its mostly sleep deprivation and the stress of adding a new person to your family soup. Good idea to meditate!
lol at the mud falcon!
There was a bitchy girl in high school who was giving another much nicer girl a tongue lashing, when a pigeon launched a mud falcon on her. Ha! Instant karma rides again!
i'll have to ponder that question regarding the forest. happy holidays you magnificent father!ReplyDelete
Damn, you bummed me out with the Bill Hicks fact. My favorite is Christmas Vacation personally. Like your style, I'll be back.ReplyDelete
Great family pic, keep going and you're going to need a wide angle lens.ReplyDelete
Bill Hicks knew that this is just a ride, like a roller coaster, when you are on it, it seems so scary and dangerous but once it's over you realize there was really nothing to worry about.
The driver's side window on my car was attacked by a mud falcon today. I swear there was a bubble in the middle of it too. Yuck.ReplyDelete
That family photo is awesome! Gotta put that one up on the mantle.
Die Hard. "It's Christmas, Theo. It's the time of miracles."ReplyDelete
Merry Christmas to the b-e-a-youuutiful Shife family. It's a pleasure to "know" you.
I completely love that photo. To me it says "This is the real us... happy, joyful, complete."ReplyDelete
Don't change a thing!