I recently discovered a website - http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/ - that contains some funny stuff. I am sharing some of my favorites, and I hope they bring you as much amusement as they brought to me.
- Dear Twilight fans, Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that. Sincerely, Logic
- Dear Nickelback, That's enough. Sincerely, The world
- Dear Scissors, I feel your pain ... No one wants to run with me either. Sincerely, Sarah Palin
- Dear Reader, Please do me right now. On the kitchen table. In your bed. On the couch. Shoot, I'll even take the floor in front of the T.V. I don't care, I just need you to do me like I've never been done before. Sincerely, Your homework.
- Dear World, Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat. Sincerely, Tired of hearing your religious guff
- Dear Rose, There was definitely room on that raft for the both of us. Sincerely, Jack
- Dear People of the World, I don't mean to sound slutty, but please use me whenever you want. Sincerely, Grammar
- Dear Cat, Sorry for hoisting you into the air whenever 'The Circle of Life' plays. Sincerely, A Lion King enthusiast
I don't mean to sound slutty, but please use me whenever you want. Sincerely, GrammarReplyDelete
I know just the person I can send that to. No, it's not a blogger... grins. Love the picture of the sleepyheads. Hope you have a brilliant and stress-free weekend.
You know what? I actually think I may have written that religion is like a penis thing. I swear to god.ReplyDelete
Sounds like a fun website, I'll have to check it out in a second.ReplyDelete
Ha! Good giggles! I think a person could have a lot of fun with that site's idea. Now I'll have to see what I can come up with. I think the vampire/logic one is my favorite.ReplyDelete
AW... the tuckered out guys are as cute as ever.
ahh, a boy and his dog. is there anything better?ReplyDelete
reminds me of don johnson and blood.
Just popping in from another blog. I love blogging and how they connect people from across the seas. I went from Englad to Boise in a blink of an eye. I'm just over the border from you in Wa. My husband works for a company based in Boise.ReplyDelete
Anyway, love your blog and will be back. Cute little guy you have there.
I'll have to check out that site. There's a lot of notes like those that need to be written.ReplyDelete
Glad the trip went well, and that is a handsome little guy you have there.
Those are hilarious! And of course your little mad is so adorable and I love the picture!ReplyDelete
Awesome find, Shife.ReplyDelete
I thought a good one too...
Dear American People. You thought I left, but I've been here the whole time. Don't blame China. Blame the people you elected. Sincerely, The Recession
I suppose religion is a lot like a penis. I never saw it that way . . .ReplyDelete