Just wanted to personally thank all the people who stopped by the Shifley household this week.
- Injury Bug - Tweaked my knee playing soccer and it swelled up quite nicely. It looked like a yak's testicle but structurally still sound so hopefully it will be OK after some rest.
- Diarrhea Bear - Kyle blew out his diapers twice this week during the middle of the night, and it was so bad that it leaked onto the floor. So when he woke up upset in the middle of the night because he crapped his pants Mrs. Shife's foot found a nice surprise two nights in a row.
- Mud Butt Fairy - The mighty Tankster got into some human food - which he hardly ever gets - and it created a little havoc with his elimination process. He pooped but a little of it remained on his fur so we were not happy with the smell and Tank was not happy that I had to wipe his butt.
- A/C Repairman - We hit triple digits this past weekend, and our conditioned air machine decided to break down. It was hot and the 7-month pregnant wife was really not happy that the house was hotter than 2 rats having sexual relations in a wool sock.
- Dishwasher Technician - We decided our dishwasher finally had to be replaced after it leaked about a gallon of water on the kitchen floor. Always fun to walk into a room and see a giant puddle on the floor.
- Headache Central - Besides being very pregnant, stepping in poo, going without A/C for more than a day, Mrs. Shife got a little sick this week and the bug brought with it some major headache pains. There is not much she can take for it because she is with child so not a good week for my lovely wife.
- Trip Dick - And with all of that stuff going on we decided to cancel a trip to visit with the family at the lake.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
And here is a picture of the little man taking his first train ride.