Skip to main content
- "Horrible Bosses" is definitely worth the price of admission.
- I heard the sweetest words ever from Kyle this week as he said "I love you" to me.
- Ordered a swab kit from DKMS Americas and sent it back to see if I could possibly be a bone marrow donor to help someone out that really needs it.
- Also ordered a tribute to my mother. It took me almost 3 years to figure out a way to honor her life and I will share it with everyone very soon.
- I have been abusing the word "ball fro" this week. If I say it a few more times I believe I will be sleeping at a hotel soon. It is not wise to mess with a pregnant woman.
- Tank has been with us more than a year now, and it is hard to believe it has been that long. We are really grateful to have him as a part of the family.
- I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a great week until we speak again ... stay thirsty my friends. And those orders are from Kyle.
I thought I'd come to the wrong place for a minute. The new look is very clear and uncluttered.ReplyDelete
Those sweet words from Kyle brought a lump to my throat.
I admire you for wanting to donate bone marrow... there's not too many around who would do that.
And finally... I cannot believe that Tank has been with you for a whole year.... where has the time gone?
Love the pic of Kyle. He gets more gorgeous every time I see him.
Have a great weekend.
Digging the new 'SHife Zen Garden' feel. And P.S. You never told us you were such an awesome humanitarian:ReplyDelete
"Ordered a swab kit from DKMS Americas and sent it back to see if I could possibly be a bone marrow donor to help someone out that really needs it."
You rock ;-D
I will blindly follow Kyle's orders and stay thirsty. How in the world could I disappoint him with his Elmo sweatshirt?ReplyDelete
Kudos to you on the bone marrow donation, even if you're just thinking of it. I had a good friend that received a donation from an anonymous donor in Germany, and it was able to give him many more years than he could have expected.ReplyDelete
Something about that pic of Kyle pointing at the camera and sayingReplyDelete
"Stay thirsty my friends."
makes me think he should open a lemonade stand before too long.
i saw a basset that must have been 150 pounds yesterday. it's body was like a giant tree trunk.ReplyDelete
guess who i thought of!
Ha! My comment word is "nests"... and it looks like you've made a nice nest in your life as well as on your blog. I like the new look.ReplyDelete
I think it is a wonderful gift you're going to give someone with your donation. We should all be more like you.
I can hardly wait to see the tribute for your mother... although I think that cute little guy telling me to stay thirsty is an exceptional tribute to your mom and his mom and dad. It's no surprise he's telling you himself!
Can't wait to hear about the mom tribute, and I say keep saying ball fro, just not around The Mrs.ReplyDelete
Does she still hate when you say "doucher" too?
Nothing on earth sweeter than "I Love You" coming out of your kids mouth!!!ReplyDelete
I love a lot of things about this post, but my favorite is probably the one about potentially being a donor for someone who needs it. I wish more people would do this!ReplyDelete