- Hola amigos. Happy Cinco de Mayo or as we say around my house, "Is it Friday yet?"
- Remember those eye-wash stations they had in chemistry labs? Wal-Mart should have those in their stores so I can erase the horrors I saw there this morning. Oh people of Wal-Mart how you take the casualness of sweat pants to a whole new level. I had not been there in months and was not ready for the optical apocalypse.
- Got any name ideas for the next Shifeleteer while he or she is in the womb? Mrs. Shife has rejected everything so far. 3.0 (Kyle was 2.0), Shaq, Chip, Squirt, Deuce (Sorry Dr. Ken), and ESPN (Expecting a Shife Probably in November).
- Kyle has started packing grapes in his cheek and he looks like a baseball player with a wad of Redman chewing tobacco stuffed in there.
- I am turning into quite the craftsman. I built Kyle a climbing wall out of some pallets and then I made him some pedal blocks for his tricycle.
- Anyone watch "The Amazing Race"? Were you as happy as me and my lovely wife when the Goth team got eliminated last week?
- Kyle has a new pal, Blue. We have been watching "Blue's Clues" quite a bit so I am now an expert in another world besides Sesame Street.
- Being Kyle's dad is awesome and this probably sums it up best, "To be your father is the greatest honor I have ever received. It allowed me to touch mystery for a moment, and to see my love made flesh. If I could have but one wish, it would be for you to pass that love along. After all, there is not much more to life than that." - Kent Nerburn
Friday, May 06, 2011
Random Acts of Shifeness
on May 06, 2011