- My family of course, and not just this week but every week, and all my wonderful friends like you.
- Discovering new things like music from Shinedown, the TV show "The Killing" on AMC, and the TV show "Archer" on FX.
- This shirt. Must. Have. It.
- Asking Kyle to smile. He totally poses and makes a face for the camera.
- Playing softball again. It is that time of the year.
- Watching Real Salt Lake. Yes, Phats, that is a soccer team.
- The memories from our Spring Break trip last month to Zion National Park. It is an absolutely beautiful, therapeutic, comforting, and inspiring place. I felt like I had a spiritual awakening when I was there.
- Rock stacking. Yes I stack rocks. I have collected a bunch of rocks recently for my rock garden.
- Having breakfast with Kyle, Elmo, Cat (Big Cat), Dex (Dexter), Bupurt (Rupurt), Noodles (Mr. Snoodle), and Car (Carl). The actual name of the stuffed animal is in parenthesis, and name Kyle calls them is not.
- Paying someone to hear you talk. Therapy might be a taboo subject for some people but it really helps me work out my issues. And boy do I have some issues.
Thursday, April 07, 2011
10 Things I Love This Week
Me and the family enjoying Zion National Park.
Kyle enjoying his birthday cupcakes. And of course the cake was designed to look like Elmo.
Tank wishing Kyle a Happy Freakin' Birthday.
Have a great rest of your week, and eat more pudding.