- Best made-up phrase - nuclear domestic dispute or nuclear domestic argument. Just do a Google News search for Frankie Muniz and you will see what I am talking about.
- Best words to have sex this week - Albert and Armageddon = Albertageddon, which is the impending doom fans of the St. Louis Cardinals feel is coming if Mr. Pujols leaves the team next year.
- Best name for Yao Ming's cat - Meow Ming
- Best fake book title - It's Not The Size Of The Boat: How To Live A Successful Life With A Micro Penis
- Best name for your urethra - Franklin
- Best reason to use those really powerful bathroom hand dryers - You get to see what it would look like if your hands went skydiving.
- Best quote on a t-shirt - Live your life to the fullest so people don't have to lie at your funeral.
- Best of DYAC.com - http://damnyouautocorrect.com/5483/a-mothers-love/
- Best video of a 22-month-old boy watching BBC's "Walk on the Wild Side" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Edu46R7zvk. The video also features the best monkey, lion, and Michael Jackson impression by a 22-month-old boy
- Best way to say it in Chinese - 大象爆炸式的拉肚子 ・ Da-shiang bao-tza shr duh lah doo-tze and that means "The Explosive Diarrhea of an Elephant" which is what I like to wish on douchers who happen to be douchy in my presence.
- Best place to marry your first cousin - Take your pick. Shocked that Kentucky and West Virginia are so progressive. Here is the linky.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Best of the Best*
*these choices represent the voices in my head and by no means do these choices intend to offer legal, medical, psychiatric, veterinary, gynecological, archaeological, astronomical, astrological, ontological, paleontological, philosophical, axiological, audiological, bacteriological, mineralogical, criminological, terminological, dermatological, ecclesiastical, campanological, phrenological, phonological, technological, hematological, campanological advice, best choices are subject to change and probably will, and each choice has a sampling error of plus or minus 4 beers.
Enjoy the rest of your week and have a great weekend.