- My family of course, and not just this week but every week.
- My friends. Thank you everyone for your kind words and support over my friend.
- Discovering new things like comedian Kevin Hart, music from Seether and Bleu Edmonson, and the TV show "An Idiot Abroad."
- Listening to Mrs. Shife laugh.
- Crazy people. Watching a man drink his coffee and have a very animated conversation with a fake plant at the mall about how the government lies is not a bad way to pass some time.
- Playing soccer again. It has been more than 10 years since I last suited up but I am glad to be playing indoors with some friends.
- Spending time with my son because he makes me giggle. For example, he learned what his "pee pee" was and I can just imagine during his class this week when the teacher asks him what his favorite body part is he will point to his "pee pee."
- Clean underwear. Trust me this is one of those stories where you want to know as little as possible.
- Running with a dog. Never in a million years did I think I could run with a basset hound but Tank must have a little sled dog in him. I take the furball out twice a week for 3-4 miles and he does just fine. I am scared to go longer because it is just weird running with a basset and I don't want to hurt him.
- Naps. I am going to shed many tears when Kyle decides he finds them no longer useful.
Friday, February 04, 2011
10 Things I Love This Week
Have a great weekend, enjoy the Super Bowl, and give away what you want to receive.