- Like only the finest wines, consensual sex with adults, and '70s porn, this blog is meant for mature audiences only.
- I guess I officially announced to the blogosphere my son's name last week. I have been calling him Baby Shife forever but it slipped last week in one of my arbitrary deductions. Anyway, he is 18-months-old now so I guess it is cool but I will probably still call him Baby Shife on the blog. Actually I think we will go with Lil' Shife since he is no longer considered a baby.
- Looks like we might have to reschedule our end of the world as we know it party. I guess the Mayan calendar might be off by a few years, and by a few I mean 100.
- So the Halloween parties get going this weekend for the Shifleys, and hopefully I will have some photos to share next week. We are going with a Disney theme.
- Stole this from my blogging buddy and Facebook friend, Travis. Had a nice vegetarian pizza for lunch. Seriously ... every last ingredient on the pizza used to be a vegetarian.
- WWJD? I was wearing my WWJD bracelet recently, and I was in the movie theater, and this guy's cell phone went off. Then he picked it up, 'Hey, how's it going? I'm in a movie.' And I'm like, 'Hey! Get off the phone!' And he's like, 'Mind your own business.' And I almost went crazy, but then I looked at my bracelet: What Would Jesus Do? So I lit him on fire and sent him to Hell.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Random Acts of Shifeness
Enjoy the rest of your week.