- Just curious. Do dogs only ride shotgun in America? I know I have a few visitors that don't call the USA home so I was wondering if dogs in your country ride in the front seats of cars or if this is just an American thing?
- Why do we say "a pair of pants" when there is only one article of clothing involved?
- Are you familiar with the term bathroom song? If a band is playing a song you don't like then it is the perfect time to go to the bathroom. I do this a lot at concerts but never called it anything special.
- Just ran across this quote, "I think you are trying to sell cats to a man who fancies dogs."
- Speaking of quotes, Mrs. Shife and I are going to put up a quote board in the bathroom to help us stay more positive. Does anyone care to share some of their favorite quotes?
- I always laugh when a salesman comes to our house, gives us a bid, and says the install will be a piece of cake. Then the install guy shows up and has to reschedule because it turns out the install will not be a piece of cake. I guess that is what happens when your house was built in 1959.
- Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would eat anyway?
- So below you will see the Halloween costumes for the Shifley family. I went as Snow White, and Mrs. Shife and Lil' Shife were dwarfs. As you can see Kyle was not too happy with his costume and Tankers was also a dwarf but he basically ate his costume so that is why he was not in the photo. My other dwarfs were off as extras in "The Dwarfshank Redemption." And you don't have to tell me that I make a beautiful Snow White. Then again beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder and I think any beholders would need about 47 beers to think I looked good as Snow White.
Have a good one.