- I named my iPod the Titantic so when I plug it in to download new podcasts and stuff it says "Syncing The Titanic." It is the little things like this that make me happy.
- Obedience lessons start for Tank tomorrow. Should be interesting. I am pretty sure I will be getting most of the training since he is a good dog but we just need to work with him a little bit. My favorite new nickname that I gave him is Dr. Tankensteen. If you have seen "Young Frankenstein" then you get it.
- 9 out 0f 10 shark attacks occur in the water. The other 10 percent occur on the decks of fishing boats, when people plummet from their beds after having a "Shark Week" nightmare, or when a stuffed and mounted shark falls on someone at a museum. Thanks Nerdist podcast.
- Today was the first day of teaching Baby Shife how to brush his teeth. Not very successful, but I did learn that baby toothpaste does provide excellent holding power as a hair gel.
- Fustercluck. I like that word.
- Spending an hour watching "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and "The League" on Thursday nights makes my face hurt. I laugh so much watching these two shows.
- Unfortunately another show I liked already got cancelled after only two episodes, "Lone Star." It feels a little like finding out your date is a tranny.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Random Acts of Shifeness
Have a good weekend.