- May - Softball season is finally under way for Mr. Shife after getting clearance from the Doctor.
- May - Visit from family.
- May - Heading to STL and Peoria to visit family.
- June - Going to a wedding in one of the finest areas known to man, The Palouse.
- June - World Cup Soccer. Unfortunately I will not be there in person but watching lots of it on TV.
- June - Trip to Salt Lake City to watch a soccer game and let Mrs. Shife go crazy at the outlet malls.
- July - Celebrating the Fourth with family and friends.
- July - Drunkfest ... errr ... Alumni meeting with fraternity brothers.
- July - 10K or Half-Marathon. More likely a 10K because of the ankle recovery but maybe a 13.1.
- July - Jaialdi 2010. Huge Basque festival in Boise that happens every 5 years.
- August - Braun Brothers Reunion. Awesome outdoor concert event in an awesome setting, Challis, ID.
- August - Softball tournament. Of course assuming my body is still holding up after 4 months of softball.
- August - Mysterious road trip. Destination chosen by Mrs. Shife.
Monday, May 17, 2010
What's Going On?
It is safe to say that May has not been a very productive month for this blog. It is a combination of post-40 blues and general apathy. I might hire a horse to give me a swift kick in the butt to see if that gets me going in the right direction or maybe I will just have Elvis fondle me again. It is definitely going to be erratic for the rest of the spring and summer because me and the family will be busy enjoying festivities that accompany the warmer weather like vacations, weddings, get togethers, sporting events, vasectomies, and overall laziness. OK one of those items is false but I just wanted to see if you were still paying attention. So what are you looking forward to in the next few months?
on May 17, 2010