- Attack of the Blue Dong ... I mean "The Watchmen" out today on DVD. I wonder if they will have a Blue Ballin' special edition DVD.
- If you were on the fence about eating goat penis - http://bit.ly/inpwQ - this should really help make your decision a little easier.
- And this month's featured shirt from the "I'm Not Getting Laid" catalog, http://bit.ly/cRspp
- I have to be serious for a moment and share this utterly disturbing link especially if you love dogs, http://bit.ly/44VdbZ
- On a lighter note I just beat my previous record for number of consecutive days I have been alive.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Short and sweet
I was already to dazzle everyone with my hitchhiking to Canada story but right now I feel like one of the housewives on "Mad Men." I got breast milk all over me, I haven't showered in two days, and I am ready to say "Jager take me away." Me and Baby Shife are having a battle of the Wills. He likes Will Smith. I like Will Ferrell. But seriously he will not sleep. I don't know what to do. Does this automatically happen when they turn 16-weeks-old? I love this kid but days like today make me feel like a complete failure as a parent. Oh and did I mention when he starts crying then the fat basset starts howling. Good times people. Good times. So I am barely hanging in there today and I hope I will have time next week to write the Canada story. I have included the weekly photo fix for everyone and a couple of Facebook posts that I thought were funny. Have a great week and hopefully life at the Shife hacienda will not be as crazy next week.